Significance of Skill Development Training
Leaders are not defined by their position or status but by how they can influence others. Skill development training teaches individuals how to master the art to improve performance & inspire others. To transform the organizational culture & productivity, enhancing these skills becomes pivotal to an organization’s success. This is where skill development training helps to:
• Speak respectfully
• Helps teams to end serious blow-ups
• Break silence
• And foster open communication
These trainings enhance overall team and organization productivity, increase bottom-line benefits, and make organizations measurably more effective.
Benefits of Skill Development Training
• Training enhances the quantity & quality of the employees. It elevates skills in a great manner.
• Training helps identify highly skilled & talented people, and the firm can offer them jobs with big responsibilities.
• Trained employees can deliver better results than untrained ones
• Enhances job satisfaction & ultimately boosts morale.
• Quick attainment of organizational goals.
• Ensures that managers and leaders use their leadership skills to the fullest.
The Three Top Skill Development Trainings In India
1. Crucial Conversations® Training
“Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters” – Margaret Wheatley.
Crucial Conversations® is one of the most effective and globally benchmarked trainings available in India. It teaches skills to communicate when:
• Opinions vary
• Stakes are high
• Emotions run strong
Some of the common benefits of this training are –
• Enhanced dialogue & engagement
• This Effective Communication Skills helps you talk with anyone about any matter to reach an agreement on vital issues.
• Create behavior change
• Such skills help to turn behaviors that augment decision-making, productivity, and relationships.
• Frame high-performance and culture
• Steady behaviors lead teams, organizations, and individuals to develop high-performance cultures based on respect & trust.
2. Crucial Accountability® Training
“Don’t think first about the risks of speaking up. Think first about the risks of not speaking up.” – Kerry Patterson.
Crucial Accountability Training Program teaches you how to hold an accountability conversation with people while creating psychological safety. The step-by-step processes and skills taught in this training help to improve relationships, resolve differences, and optimize the performance of individuals and teams.
The training significantly improves on the following grounds –
• Strengthen Accountability
• Here, individuals learn how to talk about violated expectations that produce two-way accountability and allow progress to take place.
• Speed-up problem-solving tactics
• Steady deployment of the skills helps in problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making.
• Develop productivity
• When problems are resolved, focus is restored, productivity develops, relationships are mended, and high-performance cultures are framed.
“The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.” – Kenneth Blanchard.
This Crucial skills training teaches the SIX™ Sources of Influence that affect performance at individual and team levels. It’s a portable model for bringing about a real behavior change within small teams across an organization.
Some of the by-products of this training are listed below –
• Lead with Influence
• Influencer training teaches strategies to drive rapid and sustainable behavior change for teams and firms.
• Motivate Others
• Here, leaders learn to use the Six Sources of Influence™ that inspire and enable others to think tactically & improve performance.
• Transform Corporate Culture
• Effective Influencer® training results in successful teams and organizational initiatives, reduced project errors & failures, and increased employee management.
If we talk about the complete development of behavioral skills, this training plays a vital role. To handle the emotions & to lead the organizations is possible only with these trainings. Enrolling in them can help in the complete development of a productive working culture.